Friday 21 March 2014

"BIG GIRLS DOESN'T TALK"



I don't mean to brag but I have had my fair share of chicks...varying shapes and sizes but still can't fathom their way of reasoning (most of them though).
After my last experience, I can't tell what might happen just by a quick assessment of look and feel and the Eko 'Big Girl'. wink.
Heavy make-up at late hour of the night, long artificial eye lashes, cross colour nail polish (to match impromptu borrowed clothes??), heavy belt on a short gown, travelling bag in the guise of a hand bag and of course...plenty 'newly-made' Brazilian, Peruvian or Australian hair just for the night (these days I'm sure even horse tail can pass for any of these).
To sum up my profiling, I engaged a 'Big Girl' on our table of men after a few hours of noisy beer drinking noticing she hadn't uttered a word but chose instead to fill her lips with everything and anything resembling food, drink or more food and all I got was a short and straight reply to my " Babes, how come your not talking to us..?"
"Big girls doesn't talk" was all she said.
Little wonder they don't. She killed the table that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment